ZO Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
Lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen for the most sensitive skin types and post-procedure skin. Provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Oxybenzone free.
Engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays.
Key Benefits of ZO Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen
- Provides UVA/UVB, HEV and IR-A protection
- Soothes skin and minimizes inflammation
- Offers an ideal solution for sensitive skin, severe acne and post-procedure care
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes and retains hydration in the skin